"Studio Loft" (9 new meshes) Useful New set!!
Updated: 5th Jun 2008 at 11:04 AM - better pictures!
This is my new set made by request. It contains 9 new meshes useful for furnishing a studio for YA or a starter home: an armoire (functionnal), a desk,a stereo, a TV, a bookcase, a loveseat, a coffee table, a wall lamp and an end table.
**University is required for the armoire only, every other meshes are base -compatible.I have created also a recolor in Orange:
Hope you will like this new set
*Do not post my creation to the exchange
*Recoloring my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to this post for the meshes.Do not include my meshes in your recolor files!
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credit and links
*Using my meshes for your stories, videos or pictures is allowed too (w/ or w/o credits )
Thanks to Mamie No for this great idea
Created with Blender, the Gimp, UV Mapper and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
-Maylin-Studio Loft_Recolor 01.zip
Size: 796.5 KB · Downloads: 13,431 · 19th Feb 2008
|796.5 KB||13,431||19th Feb 2008|
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 15,803 · 19th Feb 2008
|1.88 MB||15,803||19th Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.