Cassandra Goth for H&M (Mini Collection)
Updated: 6th Oct 2012 at 3:56 PM by whiterider
Contains 5 new meshes. Textures used are maxis, edited to be fabulous by me. No fat Morph Didn't have time. Feel free to recolour or retexture!
I was planning to go more indepth, release each mesh with various recolours/restyles but my computer is post-bedlam, so I'm not sure how much time I've got on it. It will get fixed, but I'll loose all my work
Cassandra's Favorite of the collection, loose casual with the most comfortable boots she could ever wish for.
Cassandra's formal wear, loose flowing fabric the flatters her figure in the most darling way.
A little out of Cassandra's comfort zone, but still effortlessly casual.
A more Farmyard-feel outfit, perfect for tending to her aubergines.
Jacket with Boots:
Cropped Mac with Cassandra's favorite pair of heeled boots.
(All Content by me)
Mesh-Sentate-Cassandra1(OliveDress): 2346 Polygons
Mesh-Sentate-SlinkyDressBoots(Stripes).package: 2160 Polygons
Mesh-Sentate-Jumperboots.package: 2077 Polygons
Mesh-Sentate-EthnicBlouseJeans.package: 2333 Polygons
Mesh-Sentate-TunicDressBoots.package: 2050 Polygons
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cassandra Goth, Mini Collection.zip
Size: 3.09 MB · Downloads: 35,662 · 24th Feb 2008
|3.09 MB||35,662||24th Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: