Base Game Teen Goth Outfit Converted for Adults
Updated: 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:53 PM
This gothy leather dress worn by Lilith Pleasant has always been my favourite base game outfit and I've been wanting it for Adult females for a long time...at last, I was knowledgeable enough to convert it myself.
So here it is, in the three original versions.
The mesh has a fat morph but no bumpmaps (the original didn't either)
Although not terribly obvious in my pics, the boots, bracelets and collar are reflective.
-for the base body: 1960
-for the reflective bits: 618
-for the base body: 1451
-for the reflective bits: 580
Hairs on models:
Sim Artists Union
Ghanima Atreides (me)
The creators of SimPE, the Unimesh Plugin, Milkshape
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
AF_SpikeCollarDressConversions by Ghanima.rar
Size: 583.4 KB · Downloads: 5,523 · 6th Mar 2008
|583.4 KB||5,523||6th Mar 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Ghanima's Sim Creations
Find my new stuff at my Dreamwidth