NPC-Pickup Gardener Replacement
by Dragon Slave & hexameter
The next horse drawn cart of the set of replacements I started to make will override the original NPC Service Gardener Pickup. Again the object uses Dragon Slave's beautiful mesh of a Friesian horse. This type of horses is special in colour, the very long mane and tail and the feathered long hair on the legs.
The wheels spin smoothly, the driver's position is correct and it worked without problems in my tests. The horse is not animated. The lantern in the rear of the vehicle will work at night.
Install as usual extracting the *.rar-file to your downloads. To hear the correct sound don't forget to download the sound package. It's the same one that comes with the updated hansom "Rendezvous". So if you already got it you are complete.
If you don't like to have the sound it will work as it is. If you want to have the original cars back simply delete the package and all is done.
Nightlife is necessary to use this vehicle.
Enjoy this cart, too, in your neighbourhoods of past times if you like.
Note, as this is teamwork, have please a look at the policy of Dragon Slave if you want to use this vehicle for your purposes.
Dragon Slave: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=141051
The vehicle covers 14 tiles.
Faces: 20 089 (1 435 per tile); vertices: 11 878 (848 per tile)
Quaxi and the developers of SimPE;
Numenor for his Basegame Starter;
Shaklin for sharing her knowhow of making custom sound packages;
To all the eager writers who built the database of tutorials on MTS2;
Last but not least Dragon Slave, thank you!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A2o-vehiclepickup-vehiclepickupgardener-[hexameter-3. 2. 2008-03b3]-----transdrive
Size: 903.8 KB · Downloads: 17,243 · 21st Mar 2008
|903.8 KB||17,243||21st Mar 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.