Nouk - Jessica Hair: Long wavy low ponytail for the sim ladies!
This hair is dedicated and made for my sweet friend Jessica, who has given so much without asking anything in return. She set up the Wicked Nouk family, she helps people set up their sites, she is the boss in 2 forums and does free finds. This lady here works her butt off to promote the free community and is always a good and wise friend to talk to! Jess, you are loved! *hug*
The hair is very long, nicely animated and it's available for teens and up! It has a ribbon that is alpha editable, so you can remove it if needed.
I'm just jelous of your weave!
- teen and up
- two families
- 1486 vertices, 2260 faces
- Can always be uploaded with sims, mesh included, please credit!
- Don't forget to credit when you recolor, retexture or use the textures!
- NO paysites or even sites with donation files!
For more info, read TOS here:Nouks Profile!
- 1486 vertices, 2260 faces
Wes_H for his tools team for their work on
All for free!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Nouk - Jessica Hair - Light Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 223,511 · 22nd Mar 2008
|1.88 MB||223,511||22nd Mar 2008|
Nouk - Jessica Hair - Dark Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 264,992 · 22nd Mar 2008
|1.87 MB||264,992||22nd Mar 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.