Extreme Skins "Galaxy Explorers" (Alien Species)
Uploaded 1st Apr 2008 at 3:30 PM · Updated 17th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM by astiees
So do you want some aliens skins that really look like they are from another world? I think I have got somethings that you may like. I created three different alien species that should work nice in any Sci-fi story, movie or whatever else you would like. I used parts of both teru_k and Ren's bases, so I really owe them a great (I stress great) deal of the credit so thank you guys! Enjoy everybody!
Use as you would like! Please just keep credit and link back. Do not upload to exchange or pay sites.
~This skin works for all genders and ages. This includes babies.
~Non default, defaults of this skin are currently not available from me however I know some creators have defaults of these around the web.
teru_k and Ren for their great skin tones that I used in creating these.
Teru_k's [Ephemera] SimpleSkin Soft Edition
Ren's Self-MakeUp #7 Skintones
Plus I can't forget decorgal21572 for the great custom modeling poses!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 28.6 KB · Downloads: 9,936 · 1st Apr 2008
|28.6 KB||9,936||1st Apr 2008|
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 10,909 · 1st Apr 2008
|2.13 MB||10,909||1st Apr 2008|
Size: 2.98 MB · Downloads: 12,011 · 1st Apr 2008
|2.98 MB||12,011||1st Apr 2008|
Size: 1.30 MB · Downloads: 11,354 · 1st Apr 2008
|1.30 MB||11,354||1st Apr 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Do not upload to pay sites or exchange.
-May use freely to create and upload Sims as long as you credit and link back. I would appreciate you sending me the link so I can see what you did, but its not necessary.
-Do not recolor except for personal use. If you would like recolors request (more like suggest,) and I will consider...More requests I receive the more likely I am to do what is being requested.
-Please feel free to use in pictures and stories.