Backdoor Lane 43 -- 1x1 Townhouse
Updated: 21st Sep 2008 at 1:53 PM
Two bits of custom content, see below.
For sims that are sick of living in the suburbs, Backdoor Lane provides an alternative: a couple of small town lots with a more urban look and feel. They fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, creating a maze of backyard gardens and interconnected alleyways when placed in a tightly spaced neigbourhood. Most of them work as corner lots as well as facing the street, creating a very different impression depending on how you place them and what's on the lot next door.
Backdoor Lane 43:
Really tiny townhouse -- since the 1x1 lot is so small and cheap, even completely normal sims will be able to afford dwelling in style here. Again, this is *tiny* -- kitchen/dining on the ground floor, bedroom with private bath on the top floor, and that's it. There's no room for kids, and not much room for hobbies or skilling except for some space on the upstairs landing where you could put a chess board or an easel. On the other hand, if you toss out the bathroom you can build upwards and build a small tower, simply copying the upstairs floorplan to above.
1 x double bedroom
1 x bathroom (shower only)
1 x live-in kitchen/dining
All basics included, in much better quality than you'll normally find in a starter. No garden, no parking.
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 19.966§
Custom Content Included:
- Ceiling Rim and recolour by 4ESF
Thanks to aelflead and others for the mini lots .
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside pbox_BackdoorLane_43.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Backdoor Lane 43|
|Description||1 Lakeside Road|
Base Price: 4294966896|
Sellable Price: 12602
Keepable Price: 1855
Architecture Price: 7387
Furnished Price: 4294987262
|Size||1w x 1h|
|Filename||4esfother10ceilingrim.package (inside pbox_BackdoorLane_43.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||4esf Ceiling Rim 16 Steps high|
|Open for Business|
Size: 902.6 KB · Downloads: 4,843 · 13th Apr 2008
|902.6 KB||4,843||13th Apr 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.