MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Default Replacement - Yay! Gardens can have terrains! (Invisible Garden Plot Bases)
by fway Posted 17th Apr 2008 at 8:57 AM - Updated 30th Jun 2008 at 8:42 PM by fway
764 Thanks Thanks 73 Favourited
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
What is this download about?
- It simply makes the bases of the garden plots (fertilized/non-fertilized) from Seasons invisible.
- It's a default replacement.
Why am I uploading it?
- Why to share with you all of course.
Why should it be used?
- Well you can grow vegetables/fruits without having ugly ground cover underneath.
- You can also add groundcover underneath it, as shown below in the thumbnails.
- Because it's silly not to have it.
I was actually suprised at how -not- complicated this upload was going to be. It took me a while to figure out why the plot bases weren't invisible. I have included a read me file important for home uploaders.
- if you really want to put floors underneath the plots, simply add the floors first, then afterward, add the gardenplots with moveObjects On
-There actually is a ground cover floor tile in the miscellaneous section of floors. So if you do actually want to use the maxis ground cover, use the above technique.
HP for sending me the textures, and she knows I wouldn't know where to find it XD.
- She also inspired me with her "Liberated Plastic Flowers."
Fanseelamb for linking me to Numenor's helpful tutorial on recoloring.
Canoodle for the moral support.
Keely (Linuslover30) for her Phinnius who makes a cameo in this upload.
Anyone that I have missed over @ the IRC.
And last but not least: The SimPE Team.
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 6,622 · 17th Apr 2008
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents