Kitchen & Bath 'Gelled Rock' hair for toddlers, kids and teens
Updated: 8th Sep 2008 at 1:02 PM
To help rectify this situation, here's the male "Gelled Rock" hairstyle from the Kitchen & Bath stuff pack for toddlers, children and teen boys:
The hair comes in the four original Maxis colours and is properly colour-binned.
You don't need any expansion packs or stuff packs for the converted ages (toddler, child, teen) to work, but if you want the adult version as well, you'll need the Kitchen & Bath stuff pack it came with!
This is my first attempt at hairmeshing - I tested it in my game to make sure it worked, but if there still are any problems, please let me know, and I'll try to fix them.
All three ages:
Skin and eyes by Enayla
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.17 MB · Downloads: 43,431 · 29th Apr 2008
|2.17 MB||43,431||29th Apr 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hogwarts Variety project
DO NOT: Upload my creations or any recolours/retextures made from them to paysites (including all of TSR) or as part of 'donation' sets. Please don't upload to the Exchange.