Updated Sept 1, 2008 - Stair Mod to Allow Puppies Kitten and Toddler to use Them - Requested
Uploaded 1st May 2008 at 1:03 AM · Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM by rebecah : Added Spiral Stair Mod for Apartments EP
Added Spiral Stair version for Apartments EP.
You need all 3 mods for each type of stairs, unless you only want them to have the ability to use a specific type.
A few people requested this in my previous post for my Toddler Stair mod.
If you downloaded my toddler version you will need to delete as these will conflict with that.
These versions include Toddlers, Puppies and Kittens ablilty to use. You need to install both files, unless you only use one type of stairs or the other.
I almost never play with houses that have stairs because of the inability for toddlers and baby pets to use them. It's been so much easier to have homes that are ground level...now I won't have to. I really don't know why EA left these options out because all three look so adorable using them and it's is a normal thing for all three to use in real life.
I hope you are all able to see the small images I had to use.
Thanks to Mimi52861 for the idea and the original request!
Title: c2o-stairs Straight-down
Description: C2o-stairs straight-up
Title: c2o-stairs Spiral-down
Description: C2o-stairs spiral-up
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 31,144 · 2nd Sep 2008
|1.6 KB||31,144||2nd Sep 2008|
Size: 2.9 KB · Downloads: 43,902 · 1st May 2008
|2.9 KB||43,902||1st May 2008|
Size: 14.7 KB · Downloads: 47,912 · 1st May 2008
|14.7 KB||47,912||1st May 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!