"Not So Fugly" Teen Outerwear, Now With 18% Added Warmth.
Uploaded 2nd May 2008 at 12:04 PM · Updated 4th May 2008 at 7:41 PM by t2suggas
I'm not slapping the credit for this at the bottom of my post, it's going right here at the top, where it deserves.
Thanks to hrekkjavaka astarkort for the fantastic recolours made for the Seasons mesh.
Then SunnyMonster made them into defaults.
Here's the hatrick.
There are two versions for download. One is a custom content with one recolour, the other is a DEFAULT mesh, no recolours needed. I recommend also downloading SunnyMonsters' default replacements to go with it. It doesn't look right with Maxis textures. Only download one or the other.
Hovertext and filenames match for easier organising.
Working fat morph.
Poly count included in filenames. For easy reference.
One original hrekkjavaka astarkort recolour included in the CC version, it needed linking to the new mesh. If you wish to have the other options, download the others (I've used the red version), and export them via BodyShop. I'm not uploading content that isn't absolutely necessary.
That's about it.
HystericalParoxysm for the hair.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||5fec19d8_TeenOuterRed.package (inside t2suggas_NotSoFug_AddedWarmth_CC_MESH_1-recolour_.rar)|
Size: 104.0 KB · Downloads: 1,381 · 3rd May 2008
|104.0 KB||1,381||3rd May 2008|
Size: 485.9 KB · Downloads: 1,432 · 3rd May 2008
|485.9 KB||1,432||3rd May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Strictly no uploading any recolours to TSR.