Teen Female Fur Hooded Bombers
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 7:16 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
This mesh was originally a request from SenkoTwiik as she wanted a Bomber with a high waistline.
So aswell as making one with a high waistline I decided to make on with a regular waistline for variety.
These tops come with three textures:-
Update:-24/05/08 Correct texture files added to ExportD_Short_TF_Bomber_MESH_with_Yoke_and_all_Textures.zip.
Update:- meshes with yoke
Standard and short version with a yoke are now uploaded due top a realsim issue pointed out by Renatus Valenitius.
So now you can choose between the bomber with yoke or without yoke or even both!
If you want the short top with yoke choose the ExportD_Short_TF_Bomber_MESH_with_Yoke_and_all_Textures.zip
If you want the standard top with yoke choose the ExportD_Standard_TF_Bomber_MESH_with_Yoke_and_all_Textures.zip
Meshes without yoke.
If you want the short top, makes sure you download the texture files starting with the word Short plus the short MESH file.
Same goes for the standard length but of course choose the texture files starting with the word standard and the standard MESH file.
Tested in game and appear to be working fine with all the bottoms in my game.
If you find any problems with the top don't hesitate to PM me.
Nothing worse than knowing my meshes are doing odd things in your game and other people are downloading it.
By all means feel free to recolour, just don't forget to PM me as I like to see how creators have recoloured the mesh.
And last but not least, download and enjoy.
Standard Bomber Polys:-3112
Short Bomber Polys:-3140
Credit goes to the crash bug in ang41187's Baggy T Mesh.
If I did not offer to help and figure out how to fix her mesh, this mesh may not have been possible for me to make.
Custom Content used on Models
Hairs:- Nouk and XMsims with recolour by SeluXerez
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 946.6 KB · Downloads: 15,472 · 24th May 2008
|946.6 KB||15,472||24th May 2008|
Size: 964.5 KB · Downloads: 17,959 · 12th May 2008
|964.5 KB||17,959||12th May 2008|
Size: 86.6 KB · Downloads: 11,782 · 10th May 2008
|86.6 KB||11,782||10th May 2008|
Short Camo Bomber.zip
Size: 519.7 KB · Downloads: 10,962 · 9th May 2008
|519.7 KB||10,962||9th May 2008|
Short White Bomber.zip
Size: 357.2 KB · Downloads: 12,268 · 9th May 2008
|357.2 KB||12,268||9th May 2008|
Short Black Bomber.zip
Size: 206.7 KB · Downloads: 12,040 · 9th May 2008
|206.7 KB||12,040||9th May 2008|
Standard Camo Bomber.zip
Size: 688.8 KB · Downloads: 12,007 · 9th May 2008
|688.8 KB||12,007||9th May 2008|
Standard Bomber White.zip
Size: 356.7 KB · Downloads: 13,056 · 9th May 2008
|356.7 KB||13,056||9th May 2008|
Standard Black Bomber.zip
Size: 205.3 KB · Downloads: 13,966 · 9th May 2008
|205.3 KB||13,966||9th May 2008|
Size: 87.9 KB · Downloads: 17,185 · 9th May 2008
|87.9 KB||17,185||9th May 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Policies and Updates
Please do not upload the meshes or textures anywhere else.
If you are going to use any of my mesh edits please link back to the thread for download and give credit in your upload.
If you want to edit any of the meshes just ask.
You will most probably get a yes but still i like to be notified first.
Scrapped all the Sims 2 projects I intended to upload oh so long ago.
Maybe it's time to do some modding for the Sims 3.