- Myriad - A plethora of Adult to Teen Conversions
Updated: 9th Sep 2008 at 7:15 AM
So that's what I did. I converted 6 wonderful meshes from adult to teen. Included are all original textures as well as all working morphs (ie fat).
The original SPs or EPs are not required for these to work. All you need is the base game.
Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.
tfBodyuberfamily: 2468, 1782
tmBodyArgyle: 2222, 1693
tfBodyBallerina: 2314, 1774
tmBodyComfy: 2362, 1806
tfBodyGrannyCardinganShorts: 2278, 1728
tfBodyDaisyDressBoots: 2319, 1732
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 958.0 KB · Downloads: 26,163 · 13th May 2008
|958.0 KB||26,163||13th May 2008|
Size: 996.7 KB · Downloads: 25,635 · 13th May 2008
|996.7 KB||25,635||13th May 2008|
Size: 1.76 MB · Downloads: 25,038 · 13th May 2008
|1.76 MB||25,038||13th May 2008|
Size: 680.6 KB · Downloads: 31,552 · 13th May 2008
|680.6 KB||31,552||13th May 2008|
Size: 602.8 KB · Downloads: 26,884 · 13th May 2008
|602.8 KB||26,884||13th May 2008|
Size: 594.9 KB · Downloads: 31,946 · 13th May 2008
|594.9 KB||31,946||13th May 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
migamoo's den of stuff
ATTENTION: If you are looking for some of my older creations and do not see them here, check Phasmatic Sims.