"Cherries" Nursery set: 7 new meshes
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 7:50 AM - Upload fixed meshes
Here is my new nursery set called "cherries":
It contains 7 new meshes (crib, changing table, potty, high chair, toy box, ceiling lamp and curtains)
08/15 If you find any problem with the crib or the changing table, please download the fixed meshes .
I hope you like this new set!
*Do not upload my creations to the exchange
*Recoloring my meshes is allowed (Free Only!) but please link back to my posts for the meshes.Do not include my meshes in your files!
*Including in a house lot is allowed (Free Only!) with credits and links.
*Using my meshes for your stories, videos or pictures is allowed too (w/ or w/o credits )
ceiling lamp/ 1737
changing table/ 2298
curtains (and diag version)/ 769
high chair/ 1609
toy box/ 1790
Created with Blender, The Gimp and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
fixed changing table.zip
Size: 243.2 KB · Downloads: 8,138 · 15th Aug 2008
|243.2 KB||8,138||15th Aug 2008|
Size: 235.0 KB · Downloads: 8,398 · 15th Aug 2008
|235.0 KB||8,398||15th Aug 2008|
Size: 250.6 KB · Downloads: 12,144 · 20th Jun 2008
|250.6 KB||12,144||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 140.2 KB · Downloads: 11,730 · 20th Jun 2008
|140.2 KB||11,730||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 248.4 KB · Downloads: 12,121 · 20th Jun 2008
|248.4 KB||12,121||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 326.8 KB · Downloads: 10,577 · 20th Jun 2008
|326.8 KB||10,577||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 213.3 KB · Downloads: 11,578 · 20th Jun 2008
|213.3 KB||11,578||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 224.0 KB · Downloads: 11,510 · 20th Jun 2008
|224.0 KB||11,510||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 96.9 KB · Downloads: 11,031 · 20th Jun 2008
|96.9 KB||11,031||20th Jun 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.