nalin) Skinny mesh for teen male
Hi, this is Skinny mesh for Teen Male.
You know, there are not so many mesh of teen than that of adult.
So I made it I always wanted.
It is my first new mesh, so I'm worried a little...
If you discover any problem of this mesh, please let me know.
I hope you like it. :D
I attached two meshes below.
The difference between two is only a sleeve.
* layerd jacket *
* vintage layerd T *
(two files ; chain, no chain)
* starjeans hoodie *
- Retextures/Alphaedit is allowed.
- You can include my meshes in your new skinpack or files.
- If you use these meshes, please link this post or here
- Don't reupload.
- Faces=2126 / Vertices=1521
- Faces=2234 / Vertices=1657
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 522.4 KB · Downloads: 61,175 · 20th Jun 2008
|522.4 KB||61,175||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 62,195 · 20th Jun 2008
|1.25 MB||62,195||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 727.2 KB · Downloads: 61,500 · 20th Jun 2008
|727.2 KB||61,500||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 103.2 KB · Downloads: 71,525 · 20th Jun 2008
|103.2 KB||71,525||20th Jun 2008|
Size: 97.5 KB · Downloads: 75,535 · 20th Jun 2008
|97.5 KB||75,535||20th Jun 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.