Razor Wire Fence- for pixelhate
Updated: 18th Jul 2008 at 3:11 PM
The poly count on this object is signifigantly higher than the reccomended poly count. It may cause weirdness/choppiness in-game.
The .obj file for this fence was provided by my brother pixelhate. Pix really wanted to see this object happen, but needed a little help with the stuff. So here it is.
Razor Wire Fence: 2300
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Title: Razor wire fence
Description: Great for prisons, trench warfare, etc.
Razor Wire Fence.rar
Size: 31.4 KB · Downloads: 10,277 · 18th Jul 2008
|31.4 KB||10,277||18th Jul 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please read carefully!
You may recolor my objects + architecture
You may clone my stuff, but credit it back to me
You may use my objects on your lots
You may alter my stuff for your own projects, but credit it back to me
You may not post my stuff on the Exchange or paysites. Keep it free.