Newbie Road 131 -- Starter House, no CC
Updated: 20th Sep 2008 at 5:01 AM
No custom content.
Suburban starter house with basement, furnished for 1-2 sims, lots of spare room. Hallway, kitchen/dining/living, toilet and two bedrooms on the ground floor, additional living area, bathroom and two more bedrooms upstairs, empty basement.
1 x double bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining/living
5 x spare room (empty)
All basics included; no bookcase, but a TV and a mirror instead. Room for two driveways next to the house.
If your sims want a bigger garden, check out Mootilda's LotAdjuster -- with that, it's very easy to expand the lot.
Made with the Base Game Starter.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 20.000§ exactly
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Newbie Road 131
Size: 781.3 KB · Downloads: 5,249 · 12th Jul 2008
|781.3 KB||5,249||12th Jul 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.