Shirts with Bows for Girls
Updated: 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:24 PM
The first group offers the following:
The second group:
The third group:
The fourth group:
I've also lined the Sims up according to filename, so if you download (for example) group #2, the blue one will be chFbowshirt06, the yellow one will be chFbowshirt07, etc.
These outfits use a new mesh, which can be downloaded separately. I'm not 100% happy with it, but I think I've gotten to the point where I'm just nitpicking it to bits. If anyone would like to play with it and improve on it, go right ahead! Just don't say I didn't warn you about the weird UV mapping...
Thanks to melodie9 and fanseelamb for their cute hairstyle age conversions!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 3.09 MB · Downloads: 17,587 · 25th Jul 2008
|3.09 MB||17,587||25th Jul 2008|
Size: 3.11 MB · Downloads: 16,914 · 25th Jul 2008
|3.11 MB||16,914||25th Jul 2008|
Size: 3.12 MB · Downloads: 15,529 · 25th Jul 2008
|3.12 MB||15,529||25th Jul 2008|
Size: 3.17 MB · Downloads: 16,146 · 25th Jul 2008
|3.17 MB||16,146||25th Jul 2008|
Size: 110.9 KB · Downloads: 21,942 · 25th Jul 2008
|110.9 KB||21,942||25th Jul 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.