Baliwag - Full Neighborhood - NO CC
Updated: 6th Jul 2010 at 10:06 PM
Baliwag is a somewhat small neighborhood, with five community lots, and twelve homes.
This neighborhood has ZERO CustomContent or characters/families.
You may see the next few posts for details on each lot.
How you install this neighborhood:
1. Open "N050.zip" and extract the contents into your "Neighborhoods" folder found in your Sims 2 Directory.
2. Open "Lots 2.zip" and extract the contents into your new "Lots" folder which is located insite "N050".
Description: NickM406 2008 http://www.nickm406.com or http://www.nickm406.tk (old)
Title: 86 Lakeview Drive
Title: 88 Lakeview Drive
Title: 89 Lakeview Drive
Title: Veggi Mart
Description: Local Grocery
Title: Lacy's Flowers
Description: Flower Shop
Description: !Toys for children!
Title: 7 Main Street
Title: Berber's Barber
Description: Local Barber
Title: Baliweg Park
Title: Countri Home
Title: 84 Lakeview Drive
Title: Baliwag Pet Store
Description: Local Pet Store
Title: Cool Clothes!
Title: 84 Valonsa Way
Title: 86 Valonsa Way
Title: 26 West Kinso Street
Title: 28 East Kinso Street
Title: 30 East Kinso Street
Title: 2 Ridge Road
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
Size: 3.98 MB · Downloads: 2,289 · 30th Aug 2008
|3.98 MB||2,289||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 9.82 MB · Downloads: 2,803 · 30th Aug 2008
|9.82 MB||2,803||30th Aug 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.