Uploaded 17th Aug 2008 at 7:02 PM · Updated 16th May 2009 at 1:18 PM by Sango_91
Now I have taken better screenshots and I uploaded a new hair for you. It is made on a mesh by XM Sims (http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair65.htm). I recolored and retextured it for you ^-^
Ayumi Hamasaki, born October 2, 1978, is a Japanese singer-songwriter and former actress. Also known as Ayu to her fans, Hamasaki has been dubbed the "Empress of pop" and "the Empress of J-Pop" due to her popularity and widespread influence in Japan. Born and raised in Fukuoka, she moved to Tokyo at fourteen to pursue a career in entertainment. In 1998, under the tutelage of Avex CEO Max Matsuura, she released a string of modestly selling singles that concluded with her 1999 debut album A Song for XX, which debuted atop the Oricon charts and stayed there for four weeks in a row, establishing her popularity in Japan.
Because of her constantly changing image and tight control over her artistry, Hamasaki has become a "trendsetter" and an "icon of fashion" in Asia; her popularity and influence in music and fashion extend to China, Singapore, Taiwan, and South Korea. She has appeared in or lent her songs to many advertisements and television commercials. Though she originally supported this, a 2001 event in which Avex forced her to put her greatest hits album in direct competition with Hikaru Utada's Distance made Hamasaki reconsider and eventually oppose her status as an Avex "product".
Since her 1998 debut with the single "Poker Face", Hamasaki has sold around 50 million records, making her one of Japan's best-selling singers. Her singles have set records: she is the Japanese female artist with the highest singles sales, most number-one singles, and most million-seller singles. She is also the only Japanese artist to have a number-one single every year for ten years straight and the first to have her first eight studio albums top the Oricon.
- Sim by me
- Eyebrows by me
- Eyes by me
- Eye makeup by me
- Skintone by me, based on a skintone by chakaru: http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/chakaru
Custom Content by Me:
- Ayumi Hamasaki eyebrows by Sango_91
- Ayumi Hamasaki Eyes by Sango_91
- Ayumi Hamasaki Eye Makeup by Sango_91
- Ayumi Hamasaki Skintone by Sango_91
Attention!This thread may have one or more missing files, due to an old fileserver crash. See here for the details. Want to help? See here for details.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| REUPLOADE :)
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 16,732 · 2nd Jan 2009
|1.06 MB||16,732||2nd Jan 2009|
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 35,216 · 17th Aug 2008
|1.41 MB||35,216||17th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
policy and projects
I have no time for creating any more, as I am studying right now. I have got so much to do that I can barely meet my friends and they are much mor important to me than creating custom content. Please bear with me! I am going to update as soon as I can!
- Use my content for your own uploads (w/o my permission if you do not change it. Give credit please)
- Upload my content to MTS2 only
- In any case, please link back to my original post
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim my work as your own
- Recolor, change, or use my textures w/o my permission
- upload my content to other sites than MTS2
Please note that I do NOT take requests. I still have a life besides the Sims 2, you know. Either way, you CAN make suggestions.