Updated: 31st Aug 2008 at 12:19 PM
Very soon the summer days are gone and the colder seasons crash in like a bomb (OH NO!!!)
But don´t cry! With this clothes your Sims do not have to fear the autumn and the winter! They can nearly enjoy them ^o^
I took some stuff my Maxis and some stuff by Dori (this is me!!!) and combined it. This is the result:
Four other colors (OMG!!!):
Look at this pretty bootiez and their shiny texture!!! *___* I´m so proud!
Fat Morph & Bump Map included... and recolors are welcome!
Mesh & texture of the coat & skirt by Maxis (only modified by me)
Hair mesh by XM Sims , recolor by Tio_R
Make-Up of the model by Bruno
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.45 MB · Downloads: 45,068 · 24th Aug 2008
|2.45 MB||45,068||24th Aug 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Some policies about my stuff:
- Feel free to use my work on screenchots, contests, etc.... wherever you want!
- Do recolors as much as you like but upload the result NOT on a pay site, oki?
- Please give credit if you use my meshes! The best thing you can do is to link to my MTS-profile!
- Do NOT claim my work as yours!!!
- Do NOT cut things off MY meshes and MY textures and use it for your own creations!
(Of course you can take the Maxis parts of my meshes and textures... but I think the most of you own them already ^^)
Thank you very much and have fun,