More! Melodie9's male conversion meshes, made to blend with Maxis.
Uploaded 20th Aug 2008 at 8:18 PM · Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 4:48 AM by Layana
Family linked to all ages and colors.
Genetically modified: black and brown are more dominant than blond and red.
Shows up as University maxis content. (The delete button is still enabled *do not delete any of these hairs*)
Meshes included thanks to melodie9!
These files will not replace, nor conflict with melodie9's files.
All files compressed using The Compressorizer!
There was some conflict with other hairs, due to having the same family group. Each of these .rars comes with an extra package file to fix the issue.
melodie9 for all of her awesome conversion meshes that were used!
gwillewyn whose packages I used to learn how to link to maxis textures.
Phaenoh for the "Genetics" section on her hair tutorial.
Jordi for the "How to" on removing the CC star.
The creators of SimPE.
jfade for The Compressorizer!
Age Conversions: Age Conversions of Maxis Hair
Size: 116.8 KB · Downloads: 5,270 · 20th Aug 2008
|116.8 KB||5,270||20th Aug 2008|
Size: 166.7 KB · Downloads: 5,442 · 20th Aug 2008
|166.7 KB||5,442||20th Aug 2008|
Size: 143.3 KB · Downloads: 8,323 · 20th Aug 2008
|143.3 KB||8,323||20th Aug 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.