All Maxis Long Loose Dresses in Warlokk's Bodyshape Sizes
Updated: 25th Jan 2009 at 2:12 AM
Set1 contains the Sandy Fancy, Red Pattern, and Purple Pattern outfits, and Set2 contains the Green Fancy, Gray Line, and Black Line outfits.
* You will need to download the full body base set collections for each size found both here and at insiminator. The easiest way to find them is to go to the organized bodyshape list found here, and then download the full body base sets for each size.
* I have also provided replacement meshes for the dresses, which you can download in this thread. These meshes have the same name as Warlokk's DressLongLoose meshes, and are identical, except that they use my v2 preg morph meshes as a base, and feature a breast swell along with the belly. They will and must overwrite the Warlokk meshes if you wish to use them. Only download the Alternate MESH files if you wish to replace your existing Warlokk meshes. They will work with any existing clothing that uses those Warlokk meshes.
As will all content derived from Warlokk's work, you are free to do with it whatever you wish, except for taking credit for it, or uploading it to paysites, etc.
The alternate meshes have the same polygon count as the original base maxis meshes.
Warlokk, for his wonderful Bodyshape Project
No Style: None of the below styles
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 879.2 KB · Downloads: 710 · 19th Sep 2008
|879.2 KB||710||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 879.4 KB · Downloads: 757 · 19th Sep 2008
|879.4 KB||757||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 795 · 19th Sep 2008
|1.07 MB||795||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 728 · 19th Sep 2008
|1.07 MB||728||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 438.3 KB · Downloads: 531 · 19th Sep 2008
|438.3 KB||531||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 549.5 KB · Downloads: 545 · 19th Sep 2008
|549.5 KB||545||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 7.84 MB · Downloads: 773 · 19th Sep 2008
|7.84 MB||773||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 7.84 MB · Downloads: 785 · 19th Sep 2008
|7.84 MB||785||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 790 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.90 MB||790||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 693 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.90 MB||693||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 737 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.90 MB||737||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 669 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.90 MB||669||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 3.92 MB · Downloads: 605 · 19th Sep 2008
|3.92 MB||605||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 601 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.90 MB||601||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 9.13 MB · Downloads: 800 · 19th Sep 2008
|9.13 MB||800||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 9.13 MB · Downloads: 824 · 19th Sep 2008
|9.13 MB||824||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 883 · 19th Sep 2008
|5.71 MB||883||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 796 · 19th Sep 2008
|5.71 MB||796||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 822 · 19th Sep 2008
|5.71 MB||822||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 758 · 19th Sep 2008
|5.71 MB||758||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.57 MB · Downloads: 653 · 19th Sep 2008
|4.57 MB||653||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 701 · 19th Sep 2008
|5.71 MB||701||19th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|insimenator.org/index.php/board,120.0.html (non-MTS link)|