Newbie Road 154 -- Mini Budget Starter, no CC
Updated: 20th Sep 2008 at 5:30 AM
Tiny little mini starter for extra poor sims, will sleep up to four sims on a 1x2 lot. Small garden space, room for one (rotated) driveway in front. This is sort of the "basic version" of Newbie Road 153 (if it were on a larger lot, you could easily expand it into that, but since you can't modify the side walls I made two separate lots).
1 x double bedroom
1 x twin bedroom
1 x kitchen
1 x dining/living
1 x bathroom (showerbath only)
It does look small, and is small, but I've been using this floorplan with up to 8 sims (sleeping in shifts) plus their pets, so it is tried and tested.
This is shrunk with Mootilda's LotAdjuster 1.1.
Please note that you won't be able to modify the side walls of this house (they're too close to the lot edge) unless you expand and re-shrink the lot.
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: 12.000§ exactly
The roof recolour is by Neveah223 @ ESB, from this thread.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Newbie Road 154
Size: 471.6 KB · Downloads: 4,081 · 20th Sep 2008
|471.6 KB||4,081||20th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.