Double Marble Frameless Glass Showers
Updated: 21st Nov 2008 at 3:32 PM
Here are two new 4tile showers for your simmies. Enjoy, link here, and don't forget to hit the thank you button!
-You may not upload the mesh on any other site
-You may not alter the mesh
-You may only pm permission to recolor
*link mesh here
-You may not upload with lots
-You may not request objects other than food (I'm still a beginner)
DO NOT UPLOAD MY CONTENT WITH YOUR LOTS, ESPECIALLY TO THE EXCHANGE. IF IT'S IN THERE, TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 267.5 KB · Downloads: 34,133 · 16th Oct 2008
|267.5 KB||34,133||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 284.1 KB · Downloads: 38,245 · 16th Oct 2008
|284.1 KB||38,245||16th Oct 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.