Rue De La Promenade 1-3
Updated: 15th Mar 2009 at 2:07 PM
With one kitchen, a large livingroom, 2 bathrooms, a master bedroom and two other smaller bedrooms, these 4 apartments are perfect for your sim family or a good earning single/couple.
You can also use the cornerhouse for your little ones to play.
Furnished and playtested - no custom content!
This is my first upload, recommendations are welcomed!
Lot Size: 5x2
Lot Price: 2.005 - 2.197 §
I had to fix this lot and no. 6-8, as they were placed on a little slope in my hood,
but now they're flat as a flounder thanks to Mootildas wonderful LotAdjuster
Use the 'modifyNeighborhoodTerrain on' cheat if you terrain warped or just replace the lot with this fixed version, sorry.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside Rue De La Promenade 1-3.Sims2Pack)|
|File type||Apartment Base|
|Title||Rue De La Promenade 1-3|
Base Price: 5500|
Sellable Price: 137252
Keepable Price: 30268
Architecture Price: 93355
Furnished Price: 247704
|Size||5w x 2h|
|Open for Business|
Rue De La Promenade 1-3 fixed.rar
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 4,487 · 20th Feb 2009
|1.14 MB||4,487||20th Feb 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Thank you all very much for your feedback.
Unfortunately I won't be building any more houses, but i'll keep the others here for download of course and try to be around here once in a while in case of questions.
Enjoy playing :-)