Updated: 26th Jan 2009 at 5:11 PM - Add a new stove ( thisworking in apartments and are more light mesh)
Do you want an old kitchen?...
The counters and island are based on an Enhanced Template by Numenor. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=124268
They do not need any ep.
The cooker is based on university industrial stove. RUINSTOVE NEEDS UNI
I add a new stove with its recolors this works in apartments, it is more light mesh and it It does not need ep.
The files are Provisionalcooker2.rar and Provisionalcooker2_RCL.rar
pardon for the inconvenience...
I hope you like it and enjoy!
Ruin cooker: (facecounts:732+2439)
Ruin counter: door(facecount:685+132)/(facecount:1516+132);
ruin counter - Island: (facecount:142+96)/east(facecount:312+96)/
New Polygon Counts:
Provisionalcooker: 1453 polygon
Simpe, numenor, 3dmax, photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 589.6 KB · Downloads: 15,290 · 16th Oct 2008
|589.6 KB||15,290||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 235.0 KB · Downloads: 16,778 · 16th Oct 2008
|235.0 KB||16,778||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 423.7 KB · Downloads: 15,016 · 16th Oct 2008
|423.7 KB||15,016||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 289.9 KB · Downloads: 16,781 · 16th Oct 2008
|289.9 KB||16,781||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 449.4 KB · Downloads: 16,411 · 16th Oct 2008
|449.4 KB||16,411||16th Oct 2008|
Size: 367.4 KB · Downloads: 18,855 · 16th Oct 2008
|367.4 KB||18,855||16th Oct 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
if you do recolors, if you put those in your lots or similar ... Remember me (please)
My things are free... I want to my things follow being free.