GARGOYLE FIRE JET - repost from Oct. 2006
°RePost from OCT 2006°
Price - §666
REQUIRED EP's: NIGHTLIFE and PETS
Place in Downloads - Found under: °DECORATIVE>SCULPTURES>MISC.
The Gargoyle Fire Jet makes for a nice Halloween Accessory, or even unusual Lighting for a Spooky Sims house year round.
Can be placed inside or outside, with a wall or no wall by itself.
I normally place a Fence around this to keep my not-so-bright Sims from catching on Fire, (from roasting a Marshmellow.).
EP mesh is original from the game - Fierce Gargoyle Home Edition, (Pets EP)/ The Fire is from - The Hottcorp Burning 8R Series Fire Jet, (Nightlife EP).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 102.0 KB · Downloads: 1,908 · 16th Oct 2008
|102.0 KB||1,908||16th Oct 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.