La Perruque - 4 wigs in Rococo/Louis XVI style
I had a hard time finding anything that remotely looked like those amazingly crazy big wigs of the Louis XVI era.
But when I found this amazing mesh I had a vision! <D
So I made some wigs to match those amazing 1700's dresses out there!
The dresses feautured in the ingame previews are made by:
alexarosa - http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25392
All About Style - http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html
It was such a fun mesh to work with, so if you have requests for wigs to match a dress you love I'll be more than happy to make one for ya! ;D
Mesh by Bipsouille INCLUDED! =D
Cred to http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/ for the mesh!
Let your sims enjoy a life in the extreme 1770's! ;D
Tags: #rococo, #baroque, #18th, #17th, #1700, #1770, #1770's, #1700's, #century, #louis, #XVI, #wig, #white, #powder, #powdered, #eighteenth, #seventeenhundreds, #stays, #paniers, #corset, #extreme, #high, #big, #huge, #hair
Size: 3.79 MB · Downloads: 7,438 · 17th Oct 2008
|3.79 MB||7,438||17th Oct 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/ (non-MTS link)|
by Lunar Eclipse
Welcome to Fuchsia's Dressing Room
- do not share my work
- do not claim my work as your own
- you may recolor as long as it is not clearly stated otherwise
- if you do recolor and put the work up for download anywhere on the net - always give credit with a link to my profile so that it is clear to everyone
- and allways notify me of the finished work if recolored (I'm curious ^^)
- you may not use any of my stuff or your own recolors of my stuff to put up on pay sites and such
- you may include my creations in your packaged sims
- you may use my stuff in screenshots and such - as long as credit is given