MESH + 15 untucked Oxford shirts for women YF/AF (and some pants and DEFAULT skirts)
Updated: 11th Jan 2011 at 2:08 AM
Here's my untucked Oxford shirt for YF / AF. Teen version here
There's also some default skirt meshes, and pants mesh updates.
Files made small with the Compressorizer. Part of the Maxis Dreams project.
File names match BodyShop comments so just keep the ones you want.
- bump mapped
- pregnancy morph
- fat morph
untucked Oxford shirt
model's hair by HystericalParoxysm
I've tested with the PANTS and SKIRTS in the list below.
Your sim can move around in this shirt with very minimal clipping.
See thumbnails for pictures of alternate shapes / fat morphs.
Thanks to Sentate and HystericalParoxysm for letting me make alternate versions.
- Maxis bottoms not replaced by stuff in the list below
- my better pants for women
- HystericalParoxysm's modest pants / skirts
- my default wide leg jeans
- my default jodhpurs
- my default Maxis kasa pants (new version 10/9/2009)
- HystericalParoxysm's slouchy pants w/ boots or bare feet with my alternate fat morph (get it below, you need BOTH)
- migamoo's bermudas
- Sentate's boho skirt with my alternate shape / fat morph (get it below, you need BOTH)
- Sentate's short skirt with my alternate shape / fat morph / UV fix (get it below, you need BOTH)
- my default Maxis long skirts (get them below)
- migamoo's skirts
- Aner-Dyfan's knee skirts for adults and young adults
Pregnancy Morph (click for larger image)
You need a mod to let pregnant sims wear any clothing.
I use squinge's mod from InSim.
model's hair by DJ_Mur3
Known Issues (click for larger image and explanation)
- You may modify this mesh if you link here for credit.
- You may recolor this mesh, please do. UV map comes with mesh.
--- Do NOT upload this mesh with your recolors, link here instead.
--- Please use ONE texture, not two duplicate textures, save disk space, instructions here
- You may upload this mesh and my recolors with your sims.
- Do NOT upload my work or anything derived from it to paysites, including the Exchange.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
makeup: by me
1398 about the same as a Maxis top
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
af btm Sentate skirts alternate fat morph uv fix.zip
Size: 75.1 KB · Downloads: 3,727 · 14th Mar 2009
|75.1 KB||3,727||14th Mar 2009|
af btm Maxis skirts less chunky belts.zip
Size: 110.7 KB · Downloads: 3,938 · 14th Mar 2009
|110.7 KB||3,938||14th Mar 2009|
af btm HP slouchy pants alternate fat morph.zip
Size: 85.6 KB · Downloads: 3,993 · 14th Mar 2009
|85.6 KB||3,993||14th Mar 2009|
af top Oxford - recolors.zip
Size: 1.65 MB · Downloads: 7,371 · 14th Mar 2009
|1.65 MB||7,371||14th Mar 2009|
af top Oxford - MESH.zip
Size: 78.1 KB · Downloads: 17,905 · 14th Mar 2009
|78.1 KB||17,905||14th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge