The 3000 Edition Kitchen Collection ~ Collection File Added!
Updated: 20th May 2009 at 8:57 PM
Boy, did I have a nice long sleep after all this. This is my first shot at making a kitchen set and I hope you all like it! Enjoy, link here, and don't forget to hit the thank you button!
DO NOT UPLOAD MY CONTENT WITH YOUR LOTS, ESPECIALLY TO THE EXCHANGE. IF IT'S IN THERE, TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE!
Read Policy Here
Update! Apparently, the reason some of you are having crashing problems is because the frig/stove require Seasons (Thanks Jasana!). So what I'm going to do the frig over and whoever was having a problem can re-download, and let me know if it works! Please look out for that!
Glass Cabinet (1798)
long cabinet (294)
stove cabinet (366)
OJ sculpture (1128)
Glasses sculpture (732)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Attention!This thread may have one or more missing files, due to an old fileserver crash. See here for the details. Want to help? See here for details.
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 41,807 · 26th Nov 2008
|1.18 MB||41,807||26th Nov 2008|
Size: 144.5 KB · Downloads: 27,499 · 20th Nov 2008
|144.5 KB||27,499||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 127.8 KB · Downloads: 26,762 · 20th Nov 2008
|127.8 KB||26,762||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 148.3 KB · Downloads: 24,865 · 20th Nov 2008
|148.3 KB||24,865||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 159.9 KB · Downloads: 25,595 · 20th Nov 2008
|159.9 KB||25,595||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 72.2 KB · Downloads: 24,688 · 20th Nov 2008
|72.2 KB||24,688||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 200.8 KB · Downloads: 25,635 · 20th Nov 2008
|200.8 KB||25,635||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 102.4 KB · Downloads: 25,390 · 20th Nov 2008
|102.4 KB||25,390||20th Nov 2008|
Size: 253.5 KB · Downloads: 28,542 · 20th Nov 2008
|253.5 KB||28,542||20th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.