Warlokk's ToonGal Bodyshape Clothing Sets
Updated: 4th Dec 2008 at 11:21 PM
I present to you the ToonGal Bodyshape, which has been an InSIM exclusive since it was created (mostly because I was too lazy to upload it here ). Inspired by a well-known animated vixen, this new shape is incredibly buxom with an ample backside, while still having an extraordinarily tiny waist. I estimate her to be about a 34DD-16-40 or something along those lines
Included here are 2 sets of clothing, for a total of 21 new outfits and meshes for the ToonGal bodyshape. Nude meshes and skintones will be available elsewhere.
Feel free to modify these meshes in any way you like, just give me credit for the originals, and do not post them to a pay site.
Same as Maxis original
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.62 MB · Downloads: 5,902 · 5th Dec 2008
|3.62 MB||5,902||5th Dec 2008|
Size: 4.47 MB · Downloads: 9,750 · 5th Dec 2008
|4.47 MB||9,750||5th Dec 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.