Athletic conversions Teen male
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 11:14 AM
Taking a break from creating coats to make some conversions for the teen from the Freetime ballet/dance meshes.
Meshes come with the one EAmaxistexture, fatmorph and an UVmap, and are categorized as Athletic, don't want to see anyone walking around like this as Everydayclothes.
You don't need any stuff- or expansionpack to use these meshes.
Mesh-Coc-MTballettights I deleted the flower
A very big thank you to all the makers of Sims2 programs, tutorials and plugins, they made it possible for me to make these meshes and share them with you. As always you can use my creations however you like, but please keep my work free.
Should you make any new textures for these meshes, can you give me a pm please, I would love to download them too!!
Mesh-Coc-MTballettights polycount= 2162
Mesh-Coc-MTflamengosuit polycount= 2240
Mesh-Coc-MTunitard polycount= 1828
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 624.0 KB · Downloads: 2,904 · 10th Dec 2008
|624.0 KB||2,904||10th Dec 2008|
Size: 877.8 KB · Downloads: 2,903 · 10th Dec 2008
|877.8 KB||2,903||10th Dec 2008|
Size: 898.9 KB · Downloads: 3,075 · 10th Dec 2008
|898.9 KB||3,075||10th Dec 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.