Aspire Dining Set
Updated: 13th Dec 2009 at 11:57 AM
Set of 22 new meshes, which contains:
Chair + 5 recolours
2 Ceiling Lamps
Long, medium and short blinds
Photo Frames + recolour
Fire Place Wood
Table Runner + 4 recolours
Placemats + 2 recolours
Using Aspire Dining Set you can create interiors like this:
Vase 1 952
Vase 2 1584
Ceiling Lamp 1 1385
Ceiling Lamp 2 180
Wall Cabinet 132
Photo Frames 256
Counter 1 174
Counter 2 36
Counter 3 48
Table Runner 32
Long Blinds 372
Medium Blinds 252
Short Blinds 168
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.98 MB · Downloads: 39,478 · 4th Jan 2009
|3.98 MB||39,478||4th Jan 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.