NEW MESH: Sleek Hair for Males
Uploaded 13th Jan 2009 at 7:51 PM · Updated 14th Jan 2009 at 2:15 AM by Katananicolai200 : Forgot to add policy
The hair is for adults only and comes in five colors, all binned. The colors are labelled in the file so you can delete the ones you don't want.
Different Colors and Angles (there are two shades that are binned as brown, a dark and a light shade)
*Edit: I forgot to add, feel free to make recolors, use my textures, and include the hair with uploaded sims. (with the exception of reuploading to paysites, of course)
Thank you to
Quaxi and the other creators of Wes_h for the unimesh plugins
Tiggerypum, Dr. Pixel, Hysterical Paroxysm for the various hair meshing and binning tutorials
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 6.11 MB · Downloads: 34,984 · 13th Jan 2009
|6.11 MB||34,984||13th Jan 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.