Manor House Collection: Gourmet Kitchen Pt. I
Updated: 24th Jul 2009 at 2:15 PM - add link for part 2 and counter recolors
This set has been split into two parts. This is part one and features all the appliances, counters and cabinets.
Click here to download Pt II of the Manor House Gourmet Kitchen
Click here to download EP-ready appliances and recolors
Click here to download countertop recolors for the MH Kitchen counters
Click here to see more photos of MH Kitchen pt I
-doors/drawers counter (contains three recolors: gold, silver, bronze.)
-island (slave to the counter file)
-3 hanging cabinets + corner cabinet (contains three recolors: gold, silver, bronze. All cabinets are slaves to the short, glass-front cabinet)
-stove (contains four metal trim recolors: gold/silver, gold, silver, copper/silver)
-stove hood (contains four recolors: white, black metal/gold trim, black metal/silver trim)
-dishwasher (trim and body are slaves to the stove)
-trash compactor (slave to counter file)
-refrigerator (contains three recolors: gold, silver, bronze)
-sink (contains three recolors: gold/white, stainless steel, bronze/cream)
-potrack (contains three pot recolors: black, copper/silver, stainless steel)
As usual this set is quite high poly. Please use your own discretion when deciding whether or not your machine can handle it.
Terms & Conditions
You may recolor this set, but you canNOT clone it, hack it or alter the package files in any way!
You may also include it in houses and lots, but NOT if you are uploading to the exchange or any paysite (exception is TSR).
If you recolor this, don't host these mesh files anywhere else. Please link back so that downloaders can get the actual meshes here.
Please give full credit and a link back if recoloring or adding to a lot.
Note: collection file is included in the zip. It is the collection file for the entire MH Kitchen set, not just part I.
Doors Counter - 771
Drawers Counter - 691
Island - 2492
Potrack - 2704
Short Cabinet - 2002
Tall Cabinet - 3421
Breakfront Cabinet - 3310
Corner Cabinet - 1186
Stove - 2767
Stove Hood - 710
Dishwasher - 1590
Trash Compactor - 1490
Refrigerator - 1417
Sink - 1469
SimPE, CEP, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
----JAN. 14 UPDATE: PLEASE READ---
Being the ditz that I am, I forgot to change the GUID settings of the kitchen island, which means it was overwriting the original Maxis table I cloned it from and generally running amok and vexing innocent simmers.
I have fixed the aberrant island file, but if you have already downloaded the kitchen set, you will need to download the fixed island.
If you are downloading the set for the first time, then you are safe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| collection file for the Manor House Kitchen
Size: 9.2 KB · Downloads: 183,436 · 16th Jan 2009
|9.2 KB||183,436||16th Jan 2009|
| fixed island file
Size: 166.6 KB · Downloads: 161,751 · 15th Jan 2009
|166.6 KB||161,751||15th Jan 2009|
| updated .zip file--contains fixed island file
Size: 2.84 MB · Downloads: 237,340 · 15th Jan 2009
|2.84 MB||237,340||15th Jan 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Due to school obligations, I am taking a hiatus from creating until spring of 2010. Please see my journal for more details.
Thanks for visiting my page! I invite you to check out my journal, where you can find information on my current and upcoming work, or just head straight to the downloads area!
I will not answer any PMs about downloading or questions about where to install downloaded files. If you are having problems downloading a file, that is a site issue I CANNOT help you with.
The 'Game Help' section of this website exists for that reason. It was put together by people who are heaps more knowledgeable than I am. Any questions about troubleshooting/the mechanics of downloading will be ignored and deleted.
However, if my files cause any in-game issues, I encourage you to PM me and chew my head off.