Happy Braids - Braids in a bun for ladies of all ages!
Updated: 10th Dec 2010 at 5:55 PM
Hi ladies! Wanna destroy your sims hairline with lace tops and glue? Want to put in weaves that never have the same texture as their real hair? Want to press their hair everyday? Want to burn it with chemicals? Want them to wear a wig with someone elses hair in it, or worse, animal hair? No?
Put your sims hairpieces on a pile and have your sim burn them because you're getting them good old braided hair! Not too tight that your lady sim would get a headache, and still looking tight... what more would you and your simmie want?
- 8 binned and familied colors with correct eyebrows
- all ages
- handdrawn, has bumpmaps, therefore large files (If your game runs really crappy, don't use big hair files, or don't let alot of sims wear them in the same lot.)
- 4414 faces, 3013 vertices
4414 faces, 3013 vertices
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - Happy Braids - Light Colors + Mesh.rar
Size: 4.62 MB · Downloads: 46,017 · 30th Jan 2009
|4.62 MB||46,017||30th Jan 2009|
Nouk - Happy Braids - Dark Colors + Mesh.rar
Size: 4.61 MB · Downloads: 61,307 · 30th Jan 2009
|4.61 MB||61,307||30th Jan 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.