Children's Deluxe Stove
Updated: 4th May 2009 at 11:55 PM by Canoodle
I was confident in this until I saw Jasana's new entry,lol. She did an amazing job on her playground set! So good luck to you!
Anyway, this is a pretty cool stove/kitchen for your little simmies! It has all types of fun details in it! I hope you enjoy it! All comments welcomed!
Update: I added a new file again for those who are having problems. I apologize once again.
Faces: 1,752, Vertices:1,818
Custom Content by Me:
- Children's Deluxe Stove
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||F-Pkidsstovedeluxe01.package (inside F-P Stove V1.1.zip)|
|Title||Children's Deluxe Stove|
|Description||A fantastic full kitchen with a workable stove! Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com)|
F-P Stove V1.1.zip
Size: 387.6 KB · Downloads: 106,128 · 2nd Feb 2009
|387.6 KB||106,128||2nd Feb 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.