Wedding Coach - Replaces the Limousine
Updated: 14th Jul 2011 at 3:04 AM by Phaenoh
- Replacement for the original limousine -
This vehicle replaces/overrides the original wedding limousine that is used in the base game and in EPs up to Seasons, I think. When BV was released EA seemed to skip the option for this vehicle and preferred to offer the Sims to go for a honey moon trip. This vehicle will not change this option of the game (up to Seasons).
But it will come up when the wedding party is over and take the Sims away for a short time like it happens in the BG.
The vehicle is prepared to use custom sound typical for this kind of object.
Get the sound file here (Soundpackage.rar):
Thanks to Shaklin for sharing her know-how making custom sound packages.
Vertices: 10.733 ( 716 per tile)
Faces: 18.808 (1254 per tile)
Install the package in your Downloads folder. To get rid of the object delete the package.
The vehicle is not in catalog.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A2o-sedan-weddingcoach-[hexameter-28. 12. 2008-e1032]-drive-loopbreathe
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Base Game Compatible!
Size: 319.7 KB · Downloads: 39,404 · 28th Mar 2009
|319.7 KB||39,404||28th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.