2008 Fiat Grande Punto
Uploaded 30th Mar 2009 at 5:51 PM · Updated 30th Mar 2009 at 9:22 PM by Fresh-Prince
This all new Grande Punto is a fantastic and affordable car at only $5,500; perfect for teens!
Also, it comes with a great luxury package with a magnificant and lavish skydome, and it's standard! Enjoy the all new Punto, and give your old ones a rest.
It is the best Italian design that your sims can [ay for at a great low price!
2 seater, includes recolors, enjoy!
Faces: 14,037, Vertices: 15,390
www.aironeracing.com for modified model, Model converted from Need For Speed.
Have written permission from EA and Approval from Administrator HystericalParoxysm. =]
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The best Italian design that is affordable for your sims! Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com) Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
F-P 2008 Fiat Grande Punto.zip
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 88,138 · 30th Mar 2009
|1.31 MB||88,138||30th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.