2005 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Roadster
Cost $9,200 in game, includes recolors and is a 2 seater.
All comments welcomed and enjoy your new Mercedes!
Faces: 13,556, Vertices: 13,502
www.aironeracing.com for modified model, Model converted from Need For Speed.
Have written permission from EA and Approval from Administrator HystericalParoxysm. =]
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||F-P2005Mercedes-BenzSL500Roadster01.package (inside F-P 2005 Mercedes SL500 Roadster.zip)|
|Title||2005 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Roadster|
|Description||Fantastic and speedy convertible for your sims! Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com) Must place on driveway.|
F-P 2005 Mercedes SL500 Roadster.zip
Size: 2.03 MB · Downloads: 168,552 · 14th Apr 2009
|2.03 MB||168,552||14th Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.