*REQUESTED* TNG and VOY dress uniforms for your Starfleet Sims
Updated: 17th Oct 2012 at 6:15 PM
That's right, I come bearing "The Next Generation" and "Voyager" dress uniforms for your Star Trek Sims. They're for adults/YA and elders, and as you've probably guessed, they're formal wear, so it's in that section you'll find them. The two versions are virtually identical, except for the communicator:
Yes, I know you see a version with a belt in Deep Space Nine, and no, I won't be making it. If you really, really want it, then by all means go right ahead and make it yourself.
Male: Hair recol by me, eyes by Lyran
Female: Hair by Raonjena (recoloured by Shoukeir), skin by HystericalParoxysm, makeup by Bruno, eyes by zoej
Female: polys=2112, vertices=2328
* HP and Tig - meshing mentors
* Quaxi and all the other developers
* Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
* The Milkshape team
Happy Simming, and don't forget to click the "thanks" button on your way out!
P.S. If you want rank insignia for these uniforms, go here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| All VOY dress uniforms + meshes
Size: 5.91 MB · Downloads: 3,590 · 7th May 2009
|5.91 MB||3,590||7th May 2009|
| All TNG dress uniforms + meshes
Size: 5.95 MB · Downloads: 3,181 · 7th May 2009
|5.95 MB||3,181||7th May 2009|
| Meshes for dress uniforms - elders
Size: 210.1 KB · Downloads: 1,167 · 7th May 2009
|210.1 KB||1,167||7th May 2009|
| Meshes for dress uniforms - adults
Size: 209.5 KB · Downloads: 1,580 · 7th May 2009
|209.5 KB||1,580||7th May 2009|
| Star Trek dress uniforms for elders, VOY version
Size: 2.75 MB · Downloads: 904 · 7th May 2009
|2.75 MB||904||7th May 2009|
| Star Trek dress uniforms for adults, VOY version
Size: 2.75 MB · Downloads: 1,235 · 7th May 2009
|2.75 MB||1,235||7th May 2009|
| Star Trek dress uniforms for elders, TNG version
Size: 2.77 MB · Downloads: 980 · 7th May 2009
|2.77 MB||980||7th May 2009|
| Star Trek dress uniforms for adults, TNG version
Size: 2.77 MB · Downloads: 1,642 · 7th May 2009
|2.77 MB||1,642||7th May 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!