Factory Style AL Windows + Bonus Window
Updated: 13th Jun 2011 at 1:48 PM by leesester
Anyhoo, Corrie asked me for these windows and told me I should upload them, so here they are
The windows are full length, so are the height and width of single wall on the 1 tile version and the two tile covers a two pieces wide piece of wall.
In the title I refer to a bonus window; it is a privacy window I have been working on for this set, but has an extra feature; the window will open; using a sim, click on the window and choose open. Later, choose closed. Unfortunately, I was NOT able to get the open and close trick to work on the diagonal, but hopefully this not quite perfect version will be fun in your game.
Here is a little film of the small window in action.....watch the small window...watch it.....YAY!!
PRICES and COLOUR OPTIONS
Privacy = 85 simoleons
1 tile 125 simoleons
2 Tile 250 simoleons
These are repository windows, and so will pick up any recolours of the original AL windows you may have in your Downloads folder, and have the four original colours. To recolour these windows, recolour the original AL windows.
2 Tile New Gear City Long Windows Straight 988 polys
1 Tile New Gear City Long Windows Diagonal 772 polys
1 Tile New Gear City Long Windows Straight 674 polys
2 Tile New Gear City Long Windows Diagonal 1191 polys
Closed New Gear City Privacy window Diagonal 688 polys
Opening New Gear City Privacy window Straight 688 polys
Echo, for helping with the open close window, Corrie for asking and encouraging and testing - EA/Maxis for the original mesh, Fway for just being awesome, SIMPE, all the tutorial makers, and MTS for a place to share my stuff.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||2 Tile New Gear City Long Windows Straight by [email protected] (inside New Gear City Long Windows by [email protected])|
|Title||New Gear City Windows remeshed by [email protected]|
|Description||A long version for factory buildings - resized and remeshed by [email protected]|
New Gear City Long Windows by [email protected]
Size: 82.1 KB · Downloads: 29,271 · 2nd Jun 2009
|82.1 KB||29,271||2nd Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.