"Backwater Road Series" - Morningwood Lodge
Uploaded 6th Jun 2009 at 4:41 AM · Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 4:30 AM by feldynn : Adding unfurnished cost
This is a small series of houses I'm working on for TS3 that are primary wood cabin type structures, usually surrounded by trees and water.. kind of like mini lakehouses or cabins up in the mountains if you will.
Ever wondered what it would be like to wake up, in the morning, and see wood.. all around you? Well now your deepest forestry dreams have come true!
2 Bathrooms (one full, one sink / toilet / shower)
Kitchen / dining room
Deck with BBQ grill facilities
While this isn't my first build project, it is my first actual upload to the MTS network. I'd toyed with the idea of uploading TS2 lots a number of times but never worked up the courage to actually do so, hopefully though this one will work out well and I'll upload a couple more in the "Backwater Road" series that I'm working on now.
I've tested it some and the only issue I found was with the the paper boy, he ran into the bushes near the front door and hid the newspaper! That was fixed prior to upload (I believe) with some fence, but if it's not or there are any other bugs or issues please let me know and I'll try to correct them as promptly as possible.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: $37,080 (F) / $26,820 (Unf)
Title: Morningwood Lodge
Description: Ever wonder what it would be like to wake up, in the morning, and see wood.. all around you? Well now your deepest forestry dreams have come true!
Size: 1.64 MB · Downloads: 2,418 · 6th Jun 2009
|1.64 MB||2,418||6th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!