Sunset Valley Athletic Club
1 Beverage room with bar and fridge
1 Office with 3 desks
2 Bathrooms, each with 1 shower room, 3 stalls & sinks, toddler potty.
1 Cardio room
1 Strength Training room
Track on 2nd floor looking down into the pool room
Kid's room and playground
Lot Size: 32x40
Lot Cost: $155,337
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 155,337
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Sunset Valley Athletic Club
Description: Sunset Valley Athletic Club
Sunset Valley Athletic Club.rar
Size: 3.10 MB · Downloads: 5,416 · 14th Jun 2009
|3.10 MB||5,416||14th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!