140 Ely Road - starter home -under $16,000
Updated: 5th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
This home has one nice sized bedroom, study or nursery and one bath. It comes with basic starter furnishings, a smoke detector, TV, computer, bookcase, chess table, lighting, appliances and sleeping and seating for one to three Sims.
There is a balcony off the master bedroom big enough for a telescope to stargaze or a bench to cuddle under the stars. There is another area off the study that could be balcony but you will have to change the window into a door.
This lot has a pond and there is plenty of room for a driveway, garden and/or pool. (There is terrain paint where a driveway will fit but no actual drive.)
When your Sims are starting out don’t buy and replace - use the color palette tool - does not cost your Sims a dime (simolean)!
If you have problems with people not using the front door click on the front door and tell it to set it as the front door!
HUGE THANKS to all the creators that are working hard on Sims 3 mods and creations, MTS for a place to share Sims 2 AND 3 and you for looking!
Furnished - $15,999
Unfurnished - $12,913
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: $15,990
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 140 Ely Road
Description: 140 Ely Road
140 Ely Road.zip
Size: 1.52 MB · Downloads: 1,627 · 17th Jun 2009
|1.52 MB||1,627||17th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!