Romantic little church
A small community lot for you all.
Saint Joseph of Solitude is a small Norman style church, built in a soft rose and honey coloured sandstone. The building is set on a wooded hill and would probably look best somewhat away from the main town.
This lot was mostly meant as a cute little wedding venue for your sims.
There's a buffet, grill, bar, music and plenty of seating space for your guests in the main area.
I've also thrown in some chess tables to make it an official 'park', meaning you can actually have wedding parties there.
Scattered amid the bushes are some cosy little nooks for lovebirds to get some time alone.
And in the little side building you'll find the necessary toilet facilities.
The lot is 30X40 and contains one (1!) piece of custom content.
I've included the pattern I used on the church interior walls in the rar-file.
If you've already downloaded my Moroccan Pattern Set, you won't need to reinstall it.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 0
Custom Content by Me:
- Lethe's Moroccan Pattern Weave
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Size: 1.40 MB · Downloads: 10,492 · 27th Jun 2009
|1.40 MB||10,492||27th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.