The Blanche- Starter Family Home
Uploaded 9th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM · Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 12:06 AM by lewisb40 : Lot size and costs
Just thought I share my favorite starter home for Sims 3 families. Settled on a 20x30 lot, at a cost of 17,906 simoleons, any honeymooning couple can enjoy comfort and room to start a family. Features 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, livingroom, eat-in kitchen. Unfinished basement, but can provide more room as the family grows, even if the money doesn't. Two bikes for transport, good for the cardio. Hope you can use it, and enjoy.
Based on a floor plan from 1949 National Homes. I love antique houses.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price: 17,914 furnished, 14,474 unfurnished
Title: The Blanche
Description: Famous National Home from the 40's. Starter family, idea for a couple or couple with child. 2beds, 1 bath, livingroom, eat-in kitchen, unfinished basement. All for 17,936 simoleons.
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 968 · 9th Jul 2009
|1.27 MB||968||9th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!