Adult Male Shop Mannequin
The red and black mannequin, as you can see, is the default design and then there are five (5) additional recolours. All of the textures are taken from the game and so relate to outfits that your Sims can actually wear.
The recolour files are in the same as the mesh and are labeled by shirt colour and then trouser colour. For example the outfit at the front of the screenshot is known as 'BlueBeige'.
The mannequin shows under the Decorative>Sculpture catalogue section or the Study and Misc. room sort. It costs §250 which is the same as my original female mannequin.
Please do NOT upload this mesh anywhere else but do feel free to make your own recolours and upload them. Please link back here so that downloaders can get the mesh.
1520 as reported by Milkshape
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MESH_MM_amMannequin.package (inside MM_amMannequin.zip)|
|Title||Menaceman Mannequins - Male Adult|
|Description||This male mannequin comes complete with outfit in a range of colours. Perfect to adorn all good clothing outlets as well as the not-so-good ones. Menaceman Mannequins; a name to tie your tongue. Created by Menaceman44|
| Mesh file and 5 recolours
Size: 843.3 KB · Downloads: 11,694 · 15th Jul 2009
|843.3 KB||11,694||15th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.