Isabella's Museum of Art and Life
Uploaded 24th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM · Updated 24th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM by tutujoy2 : requested
I did not try to make an exact duplicate of the museum, but tried to lay it out similar to that museum.
There is a concert hall since there had been one in the original. Your Sims can play their guitars there, if you want.
The one in Boston has a 4th floor, which I did not put on mine. It was used as the living quarters for Isabella and since I could not find any floorplans for it and it is closed to the public, I went for the 3 levels.
Isabella had a glass roof on her home/museum. I left mine open as I did not have a glass roof for this game.
She was an amazing woman who shared her beautiful collection of art with Boston. There had been 8 paintings stolen from the museum and the empty frames still hang on the walls. I could not figure out how to make empty frames or I would have had them in there.
I made this museum on the same lot that the original museum was on in Sunset Valley. According to the game lot size is 31x50.
I am sure your Sims will love the exhibits and the lovely garden area.
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: Furnished $330,785
Title: Isabella's Museum of Art and Life
Description: Museum was inspired by the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
Isabella's Museum of Art and Life.rar
Size: 2.91 MB · Downloads: 1,611 · 24th Jul 2009
|2.91 MB||1,611||24th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!